Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Merdeka dAy

Well, nothing much happening yesterday. Plan to watch the National Day Parade on TV yesterday morning but then my mom asked me to join her. She said she don't want to drive alone to Ulu Sebauh. and i know it going to be bored so i bring Brandon to go with me. luckily he willing to go. Actually, me and Brandon just duduk ajak kat kebun ya. my mom pergi menyemai, nak tanam padi katakan. i never been going there and i never see my mom tanam padi for all this while, eventhough nya dah tanam padi for many years. almaklumlah everytime she bring me, i give so many excuses. and I know why Brandon wants to follow us, coz it was his Birthday today. Biasalah, menagih birthday gift. hee. ehe. ehe... i don't know what i want to buy for him.

And si Damian makin hari makin nakal. geram nangga nya. marek nya dapat patung si Patrick. maybe his dad bought it for him. bukan main lagik nya peluk. might be will take his picture with Patrick and then sent it to his auntie Wawa.

0 busy body: