Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Monday, July 6, 2009

New toy

And i'm so happy, so very happy (nyanyi) laa..laa..laa...

Ingat lagi tak, few months ago I write down my wishlist for 2009? Adalah aku tulis tapi i'm too lazy nak link kat sini. But for sure, my online friend, Sha yang tag masa tu.

And tak sangka I manage to bought my mini lappy during my recent trip to KL last week. Well, at my wishlist dulu tu, I plan to buy Mini Acer Aspire One. But then, I do some research and jugak mendapatkan pandangan dari orang-orang berkenaan yang tahu about mini lappy ni. And finally I decided to get Lenovo Ideapad S10-2.

Why I want to get the small one? Ialah, the reason for me to get mini lappy so that it will be easier for me if nak travel ke KL every month, simpan jer dalam sling bag pun tak berat. hee..hee..hee.. Nak beli besar2 bukan aku buat kerja bawak balik rumah pun? Betul tak? (",)


My new toy.
Cute kan?

By the way, I'm not showing off yer. Sekadar ingin memberitahu jer. hee..hee..he.. Lagipun ini hasil titik peluh sendiri tak meminta dari orang lain. Even aku tak minta pun duit Mr. Hubby. I bought it by my own money. I don't want to bother Mr. Hubby dengan my own keinginan. If I want something, I try to get it by myself, tak meminta-minta pun. Even if I "mengidam" with branded handbag I will get it by myself. That why lah I selalu kena marah marah-marah sayang jer tu ngan Mr. Hubby. He asked me why I need all those handbags? haa..haa..haaa

And lagi satu, before Mr. Hubby balik bercuti aritu I did asked him to buy for me a new camera. And saya sangat-sangatlah berterima kasih ngan Cik Wawa sebab sudi menemankan Mr. Hubby cari kat Low Yat. And sekali lagi yer, camera tu pun saya beli hasil duit titik peluh saya sendiri. Walaupun mahal tapi memang berbaloi. However, I asked Mr. Hubby to keep my camera with him. And I asked him to learn teknik-teknik ambik gambar. Besides, aku ni pun jarang nak jalan-jalan ambik gambar unless pergi ke KL jer.

Memang puas hati dan sungguh berbaloi bila mengeluarkan duit sendiri. Betul tak?

p/s: Gambar Langkawi esok lusa akan di post kat sini. (",)


2 busy body:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bibie,
I'm fine dear. I'll be going back to KK, Sabah this month. My dad masuk hospital, sakit. Masih muda lagi. I don't know if I can go anywhere. But could you send me your contact address again, pls? Thanks.

Btw, don't worry about what people say about you show off. You deserve nice stuff for yourself. I am like you, I buy things I like with my own money, from my titik peluh. :) I sokong you, my dear friend.

Mwah..
jenn

bibie said...

Jenn,

Hope your dad are fine.

And I will email you my contact address later.

Gake care & God Bless.

Hugs,
Bibie