Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Bee Movie


Last Sunday me, my sister & my cousins, Brandon & Connie went to City Point to watch a movie. Bee Movie. Quite funny and Brandon keep laughing while watch the movie. haa. haa. haa.. Actually my cousin, Brandon, dapat free ticket to watch movie coz top 10 dalam kelas. His dad & his mom unable to go coz both of them are too busy with their "sawit" plantation and asked my sister to bring them. Aku tok jadi kaki sibuklah also want to join. hee heee.. hee... However, both my sister actually so so frustrated coz the cineplex actually dah list down the movies for those kids yang dapat free ticket. And we are so dissapointed because the movie is 18SG. How could they let the kids to watch that kind of movie? it's a free ticket for kids they should let the kids to watch Bee Movie. So, at the end, Brandon didn't use the ticket and Lina has to keluar the duit. hee. hee. hee.e. Poor Lina, and she promised Brandon that he will use his ticket next time before the school open for 2009.

0 busy body: