Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Result is....

Yesterday afternoon I went to the clinic to collect my medical report. Hu..Hu..hu... the doctor told me that I kekurangan darah. and he put me on medication for 2 months. After 2 months i need to go to the clinic again to get my blood test. Once i reached home, i told my mom and my sister and both of them marah-marah with me coz they know i control my makan. i always refuse to take red meat and see what happen now. This morning mom told me that she will go marketing and buy me hati tut tut (haa. haa. haa.). She said she will prepare liver soup and asked me to eat the hati. yulk... i don't like to eat hati lah mak... so how??? and even she asked me to start eating red meat in 2 months time and see the result. hua..hua.. hua.. don't want don't want don't want.

0 busy body: