Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Friday, January 4, 2008

What a day =(

Since i'm back from work after one week holiday it's really a hard time for me. Everybody is asking a report from myself. This is a reason why I hate taking leave. If taking a leave and have someone to cover your work then it will not a problem at all. Then, how am I going to take a leave next time??? =(

And I think due to lots of work at the office and then don't have enough rest (I guess), I have a bad flu today. huhuhu Sneezing all the times at the office until they asked me to go home and get some rest. But i reply, will you finish my Report? They just grin at me. haa. ha.a haa...

Aku rasa some of them fikir what i'm doing here? huh!! malaslah nak layan dia orang ni. As long as i'm happy with my job (plus good income) that will be fine. (",) And I know i gained a lots of experience here coz I never done this kind of work before. But for sure, my experience before really help me with this new task.

0 busy body: