Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My bad habit

OMG!!! What happen to me? Bila fikir-fikir balik nang enda meh aku nemu why I have this kind of bad habit. Nama bad habit aku nya neh? Shopping! heeee. heeee. heee.. Once aku dah shopping aku ulih habiskan until few $$$$. My mom used to remind me to berjimat-cermat but still I can't avoid it. Since aku pulai ke Bintulu OKlah aku nadai shopping. Even never bought anything for myself. My mom dah kemas my closet and she warned me not to buy anymore. Yes, I agree with her. So no more jeans, pants, blouse or shirt. But I can't promise her during my trip to KL next April. hee. hee.. Mak, can I buy another blouse for Gawai Dinner? Nuan ga nyuruh aku join the dinner this year bah. haa. ha.a haa... So at the moment, I just meli utai untuk my family empu keperluan especially our dear Damian. And at the same time aku mesti save juak untuk my big day. I promise myself I want to use my own penny. Don't want to trouble my family eventhough they willing to help. It just that I don't want to "menyusahkan sidak org". Nasib baiklah aku dah budget semua for the day. I want a simple but memorable. ada ke macam ya??

Wah!!! dah merapu pulak aku tok. Ish.. This past few days aku tetemu ke siti blog where I can buy any kind of product from US. Especially aku nang sigi minat enggau Victoria Secret. Apa lagi, lama dah enda muai duit aku borong 3 iti VS bodymist + Kenneth Cole Shade + LZ Multistriple Wallet + LZ Handbag. And it costs me ???? Melayang duit aku =( Inform my fiance that I bought few items from US and he asked me what is the itmes that I bought and how much. Enda berani aku madah ke ia amount ia. I just told him not too expensive. haa. ha.a ha.. enti ia nemu mesti aku kena anuk. But that's OK. I need to compliment myself betul enda? After kerja teruk for few months so mestilah aku menghargai diri aku empu.

I still remember few days before aku pulai ke Bintulu last July kami tiga Eimun pegi shopping. Takut ia meda aku shopping. keeh.. keh.. keh.. Tundi aku ia, so tok meh your wife-to-be empu attitude. But you don't have to worry Dear. I know my limits. Cuma enti aku ka menghargai diri aku empu then baru aku meli nama utai ke ka aku. Enti every month aku baka tok mampuslah. =)

0 busy body: