Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Honeymoon???

Yes, Yes, Yes. HTB just bought my ticket to KL on the 4th November until 11th November 2008. What a coincidence, my birthday is on the next day bah! Means, I will celebrate my birthday with him this year. =)

It sound pelik right, when HTB bought my ticket very early, lagipun it will be in November, another 5 months plus bah tu. Ialah, pakai AirAsia have to plan awal-awal and my ticket RM165 only, murahkan.


Anyway, can't wait to meet HTB. He will be here tomorrow afternoon for his Gawai holiday (1 month). His flight, 11:30am from KL but I don't think that I'm able to meet him coz he might be tired and lazy to drive from his kampung to Bintulu town.

While HTB here, we have few plans on mind. First, to get a form to register our marriage, attend our marriage course, take pre wedding photo (so, have to choose our baju & fitting). Luckily I already booked from one of the Bridal Shop in Bintulu (I think last February). Senang ma, everything has been settled and tak pening-pening kepala to think about money. hee. he.e he..

0 busy body: