Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Saturday, May 3, 2008

I adore

Friends, do you adore "kebaya nyonya" just like me? I love those who wear kebaya nyonya. Both me and my mom has a few collection of this "baju". And even we travel to Dalat last time to get our kebaya nyonya done by one of the old lady in Dalat. That old lady was the expert in designing the kebaya nyonya. Gosh! I love her kebaya nyonya design. She has a lots of it which she told us she wear it every Sunday to attend Mass. Actually, she was introduced by my friend, Edwina. And for me, it not a waste to have one of her handmade kebaya nyonya (mahal beb, tempah satu baju jer dah RM250++, itupun design yang paling simple). My mom tempah 2 kebaya nyonya, costs her for more than RM500++ and myself only request for 1.

And during my trip to KL, I went to Jalan TAR and search for kebaya nyonya. Crazy kan? And guess what? I bought 4 pieces of kebaya nyonya and it cost me RM500++ as well. I'm not regret buying those kebaya nyonya (satisfy adalah) coz I love it very much. If can, I want to have more collection of it.However, when I reached Bintulu, my mom "bolot" 3 of it and me just get only 1. Poor me.

Kebaya Nyonya that I bought in KL.

0 busy body: