Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Our Joy

Finally it's over, and now i'm a wife to my beloved husband. Thanks to God, akhirnya semua berjalan dengan lancar. Thanks to my family, my uncles & aunties (especially Uncle Lin, Auntie Alice & Auntie Rose who works very hard before, during & after wedding), my cousins, Acut, Cen, Jofry & family (can't names all of them) and especially Stephen (yang last minute jadi MC). Dan sekarang ni bermulalah my journey as a wife. Kadang-kadang terfikir jugak, bilalah aku ni menunaikan my responsibility as a wife? he.e he.ehe.... Tapi takpe, at the moment, both of us has to sacrifice (itupun untuk kesenangan di masa hadapan jugakkan).

And now we have few plans in mind. Lord, hear our prayer.

Anyway, I link some of my pictures (taken by my colleagues, Suhanna & Amir) during our wedding on the right side. Will post some more pictures later.

p/s: Spencer, I feel sorry you and your family unable to attend our wedding. Since my engagement ariya I plan nak you jadi my MC, then masa wedding pun sik juak dapat jadi MC, hee. he.ehe... Anyway, if free singgahlah ke rumah. Kesian flower girl aku ya bah. And I hope your FIL are doing fine.

4 busy body:

aBBLiciOuS said...

congratulations! May God Bless you both and shower you & him with all the happiness in this world.Take care

bibie said...

Abby,
Thanks! Pakabar you and baby?

aBBLiciOuS said...

Oh, aku and Ivan bait jak eh... sehat walafiat nya as u see in the picture kat blog or FS aku hehehe...sik berasa dah 4 bulan lebih nya...geram bah..sorry late reply ko aku tok lately nang bz jak.keja pun sampei ri sabtu,,,blt keja cpt2 bersih diri main dgn Ivan.Ko masih dgn MDD ka? lamak sik tengok ko...ada masa tunggu la Ivan dah besar kit ada ku mbak nya raon agak torang. *wink*

aBBLiciOuS said...

oh ya, lupak tanya...Inong dah banak? bila kah ya? sampaikan salam ku n say congrats dari aku kat nya...pdh dgnnya, mesti best asa dah jadi mommy kan? u take care..anything can owes keep in touch.