Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Friday, September 12, 2008

Our Wedding Album

On my way back from work yesterday, I received a phone from Zulmaha and being told that my wedding album are almost done and awaiting for me to review before he print it out.

By the way, Zulmaha is the one who suppose to took my picture during my wedding day (however, panjang ceritanya kan Zul). But thanks to his friends, Dzul & Khairil who willing to replace him, or else, matilah aku! Mana nak cari photographer last minutes kan. Besides, Khairil pun pernah took my picture during my engagement.

Credit to Zulmaha who crete my wedding album, and credit to Khairil and Dzul for the amazing pictures. I loves the pictures and it reminds me the wonderful moments on that day itself! And, I hope the real album will be more fantastic.
1st Album - Wedding Matrimony

2nd Album - During Reception

So, what do you think?

2 busy body:

-f-l-o- said...

Enda entu peda la... :(

Ila aja lah.

bibie said...

Nganti nuan pulai cuti baru ulih meda real. =) enda nya entu lama agik jangka aku. enda pia?