Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Tagged by Abby

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog

Starting time : 9:00am
Name : Agnes B. Mujan D.
Sisters : 1
Brothers : 1
Shoe size : 8
Height : 5'3"
Where do you live : Bintulu
Have you ever Been on a plane : Yes
Swam in the ocean : Yes
Fallen asleep at school : Nope
Broken someone's heart : Might be!
Fell off your chair : Nope
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Nope
Saved e-mails : Nope
What is your room like : Simple (Orange & White color), besides, i'm still staying with my family
What's right beside you : Books
What is the last thing you ate : Nasi goreng (my breakfast this morning)
Ever had
Chicken pox : Yes!
Sore throat : Yes!
Stitches : Yes, i'm so naughty when I was little kid. Got 2 stitches.
Broken nose : No
Do you
Believe in love at first sight : Maybe
Like picnics : Yes
Who was were the last person
You danced with : Mr. Hubby (on our 1st dance as a husband & wife)
Last made you smile : My nephew, Damian (He make his ugly face this morning)
You last yelled at : None
Today did you
Talk to someone you like : Yes. Talked to Mr. Hubby this morning.
Kissed anyone : Nope. I have my flu this morning so can't kiss Damian
Get sick : Yes, flu & fever.
Talk to an ex : No.
Miss someone : Yes, Mr. Hubby!!!!
Who do you really hate
People who are "PHD"
Random
Is there a person who is on your mind now : Yes, Mr. Hubby of course!
Do you like your hand-writing : Sometimes!
Are your toe nails painted : Yes
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : None
What color shirt are you wearing now : Light Yellow
Are you a friendly person : Yes
Do you have any pets : None
Do you sleep with the TV on : Nope
What are you doing right now : Surfing internet and at the same time tried to finish this question.
Can you handle the truth : Depends on the situation.
Are you closer to your mother or father : My mom (coz my dad past away since I was 10)
Do you eat healthy : Most of the time, Yes!
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : Of course!
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : Not sure, coz I haven't have a bad day yet.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time : Quiet
Are you confident : Yes, 100%. If not, i'm not who I am now.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
Further study at ITM
Graduate from ITM
Get my first job
Introduced to Mr. Hubby
Taking my part time Degree at UPM


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
Donate to the Church
Donate to the poor / orphan
Bring my family for holiday / vacation
Buy big house for my family
The rest will be saved at BSN (haa. haa. aha..)

5 of my bad habits
Sensitive
Sensitive
Sensitive
Sensitive
Sensitive

5 places I am living in
So far 4 places,
Miri
Bintulu
Kuching
KL


5 people I tag
Neil
Mimie
Spencer
Jen
Izzah

1 busy body:

Mimie Ishak said...

Agnes...come and visit my blog...kamek dah buat dah 'tagged'.