Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Saturday, March 8, 2008

I'm Lonely

Lonely I'm Mrs. Lonely,
I have nobody,
For my owwnnn
I'm so lonely, I'm Mrs. Lonely
I have nobody,
For my owwnnn
I'm so lonely,

Well... I'm lonely last night. My family went back to our 'Kampung' for election. And i'm the only one who left at home. Why me? Because i'm not a good citizen? I'm independent? Why i'm not voting as well? Anyway, let me keep it by myself. haa. haa. haa...

Since i'm alone at home, i'm doing nothing. Nobody to talk to. Huh! and the best part is, I just have fruits for my dinner. Too lazy to cook since i'm the only one who left kan. Buat susah-susah aje nak masak. And besides I used to reach home and the food are ready. kuang. kuang.. kuang... Pecah tembelang aku. Serious! Since I work in my home town very seldom I cook. Sampaikan, my mom also complaining. Thew!!! This is the problem when I stay with my family. I know my mom will cook. haa. haa. ha.a.

I remember when the first time I step out from my house and try to gain experience and work in a big city. It really really hard for me. And when i'm alone i'm always thinking am I doing the right thing? But then, the experience. Gosh!!! The experience is so so great. I clean the house, go marketing, do laundry, prepare lunch & dinner. And all by myself. It was full of joy, and sadness. hee. hee. hee..

And even I get lost while i'm driving in KL. ha.aa. haa.a. haa.. So funny. But yes, it's true. I suppose to pick up my cousin at Pudu Raya. She studied at Politeknik Melaka at that time. Just because I make a wrong turn I have to find my way back to Pudu Raya, again! haa. ha.a haa.. While I'm trying to find my way, I figure out that, OK this road going here that road going there. Since that incident, I'm getting familiar with the road in KL.

How about LRT? YUP! I experienced it as well. We were stranded at Masjid Jamek due to heavy rain. Hua.... hua.. hua.. Feel like I want to cry at that time. The LRT were packed and then while inside the train, suddenly it didn't move and even can't open the door. And suddenly there is one lady, she can't breath. I think she got Asthma. Oh my! We have to give her space to breath and the worst part is she didn't bring her inhaler. Luckily there is another lady who have it and pass it to her. I reached Kelana Jaya LRT station at 9:30pm that evening. Praise the Lord I said. I'm so so takut. The first time I experienced it. haa. haa. aha...

The people? Yes. The people was great. They are so friendly. However, there is one situation when I first join Ranhill. I think this lady ketinggalan zaman or apa. Can you believe it when she asked me if we still live atas pokok? I said what? She asked me again do you still tinggal atas pokok? I was so upset with her. And I told her about Sarawak and I show her my house. And then she feel malu. Because she only stay at Flat. Sometimes need to be careful with them. Ada yang sombong tak tentu pasal just because we work in their place. Who cares! Even here also the same mah. Over here also berlambak org "lepeh" ya bah.

Anyway I miss KL. I miss the food. I miss nasi dagang, nasi kerabu, nasi lemak. I miss OU, Midvalley, Sunway, Ikea, The Curve, JJ and even I miss St. Ignatius Church. Hey! my cousin told me that St Ignatius so so cantik now after the renovation. I must have my Evening Mass there during my next trip.

0 busy body: