Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Monday, March 10, 2008

My Detox Programme

I found out about this a month ago. And since that day I tried to find out for that product and lucky me I found it.

A little info about Detox. (I found this from the internet anyway).

What is Detox?
The concepts of internal cleansing and detoxification have been around for centuries. Commonly perceived as withdrawal from drugs, alcohol, smoking, etc., detoxification or detox is much more than that. It is a bodily process that transforms health-threatening toxic substances from our environment, diets, as well as our own body into something harmless that can be excreted.

Why Do You Need To Detox?
Toxins are everywhere around us and the amount of toxic chemicals released into the atmosphere, the food and water we consume and the products we use are staggering!

Our body has a natural detox system that comprises various organs to facilitate toxins removal or to transform them into harmless excretable chemicals. But if these important detox organs' functions are compromised, some toxins will get stored in our cells or get recirculated in our bloodstream. Accumulation of toxins can lead to health problems such as fatigue, aches and a decline in immune system, which may trigger an onset of degenerative diseases. It is thus essential that we do something to assist our body in eliminating these toxins in order to reduce the burden on our detox organs.



And the result? Wah!!!! I feel fresh lah. Aku rasa less bloated and even my tummy ada "mengurang" sikit. haa. ha.a haa... It's true. Even my colleague notice that. This afternoon she suddenly asked me. She noticed that ada perubahan on me. But it not that easy. During my detox programme I didn't take rice at all for 6 days. I only have my chicken / tofu soup, green vege, steam fish, fruits and juice. Aku "selang-selikan" menu. No coffee. And drink lots of water. Aku rasalahkan, I want to have my detox programme again next month.

0 busy body: