Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Bintulu Regatta 2008

Wah!!! I think the last time I saw Regatta in Bintulu in year 1988 and during that time was in conjunction with 25 years Sarawak Merdeka dalam Malaysia. And now after 20 years, there is another Regatta but I can't remember what is the reason for this Regatta (I think for 30 years BDA kot!) Ialah, eventhough I stay here in Bintulu but I don't have time to check out what news in Bintulu actually. And I heard this months lots of festival in Bintulu and one of it International Kite Festival.

However, I don't think i'm interested to watch the Regatta, panas beb! haa. haa.a ha.a....

Today, i'm going to bring my cousin, Abline to choose her baju for my wedding, and fitting some more. Then need to find the place for reception and church decoration. Arrghhh!!! Most of the restaurant here are occupied on that day! So how????

On Thursday night, I went to few shops to survey for church decoration but it quite expensive. huh!!! Tak berbaloi langsunglah. So, now my 2nd option is, i'm going to deco it myself. Will ask my auntie to help me. Grrrr....... Yalor... I don't want to waste my money ma....

0 busy body: