Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Futsal - Teambuilding

Wah!!! long time I didn't update my blog. Dah bersemak jadinya. haa. aha. ha...

Anyway, latest update, my company arranged Futsal Tournament on 27th July 2008 (which is tomorrow) before the Shutdown. France is my team. huhuhu. Can't wait to play for tomorrow, and we used to go for training almost everyday for the last few weeks. And last night, my mom complaining since I used to go out in the evening for my training. And the best part is when she said, "How come you want to play tomorrow? Don't you have a lots of thing to do for the wedding?" kuang.. kuang... kuang... Can't say anything to her, but I promised her that after the tournament I will go home straigh away. (",)

p/s: if I have time, will update about the tournament.

0 busy body: