Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Weekday activity

Quite a time I didn't update about my futsal game. We have our game every Tuesday night at Saturn Futsal.

While hubby were in Bintulu for his annual leave in Bintulu last month he give me a support (perli sebenarnya). He always perli me coz I told him that I score few goals during every game and he don't believe it. (Ingat aku kaki bangku ke? hee. hee... hee....) And I prove it to him that i can 'tendang itu bola'. phew...... However, he has fun watching us, ialah we're not a pro but we play for fun. And at the end, he join us, mixed game. And both team score, 8-8.

As usual, after game ended, photo session is a must. (",)

1 busy body:

Jenn said...

Hi BB,
I have a request. We are Borneon but I don't know much about the Sarawakian. Could you please share about your background or just your race and the culture in general? I would like to learn and wish to visit Sarawak when we are visiting Malaysia this year. Would you mind being our tour guide? Pls tell a bit about Bintulu, k? I want to bring my husband to Sarawak bah. :) Hugs..