Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Preparation

Alamak! Another 2 more weeks till my wedding. Am I ready??? Not sure lah. =(

Last few days I received phone call from the photographer whom I requested for his service. This guy actually an Engineer but at the same time he doing Wedding Photoshoot. Even during my engagement he did took some photo of myself. As he has a good package and at reasonable price too, so, I have a discussion with him few weeks ago in regards with the payment and so on.
However, last week he give me a call and mentioned that he going for out station and won't be around on my wedding day. I feel so sad and now he tried to get his friend to take my wedding picture on that day. hem.... Sedihkan...

2 busy body:

Jenn said...

Aahhh, kesian Bibi. I wish I was there to help you taking your wedding pictures. Really, I would do it for you if only I was there. :(

bibie said...

hi Jenn,

Yalor, quite sad coz last minute the photographer can't took my picture. He feel quilty as well as this is the 2nd time he 'terpaksa' decline. But, no worries now, he asked his friend to take my picture on that day. Luckily. It just that i'm not sure how good is his friend. =)