Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Family Day Out

Last Saturday evening, I went out with my mom, my SIL and of coz my "handsome nephew", Damian. We went to Tanjung Batu Beach coz my mom teringin nak makan ABC. Siapa tak teringinkan, the weather really hot now a days. Especially in Bintulu. (but then, thanks to God, last night hujan lebat sangat2. I love it).

So, we headed to one stall kat Tanjung Batu. Ramainya orang.

Tada.... my ABC. sedap nyer (meminjam kata2 Damian).


Besides ABC, my mom kepingin nak makan chicken wing.
So, no rojak buah & sotong kangkung this time.
Pesanan Penaja - Sotong kangkung at River Front is the best. Betul. Tak tipu.
Damian. He loves it very much.
He asked his mommy if he can swim at the beach.
And I told him children are not allowed to swim without his swimming trunk.
Merayu-rayu asked his mommy to bring his swimming trunk. Mengada-ngada. haa.haa..


So, itulah some of my activities during the weekend. Sekian, terima kasih. (",)

3 busy body:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha.. kau ni BB... lucunya..
Bah, send me the food.. ada ABC lagi tu... nasib baik I'm not mengidam.

I'm reading you ya... hahaha

bibie said...

Jenn,
U want to have ABC? nanti sia kirim kasi U tapi takut nanti ice to cairlah. hee..hee..

Anonymous said...

hahahhahaha..
Minum untuk saya sajalah.. make photos ya.. moreeeee :)