Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Prayer for the sick

Dearest Friends / silent readers (I know some of you who know me read my blog),

I ask for your favour to pray for my grandma (our close relatives) who are in ICU since last night. My mom, my uncle and my auntie rush to the hospital after I received a call (around 9pm) and they were there until 1am.

And I called my mom this morning. She told me that she's in the hospital sending coffee to our relatives who are waiting patiently. And my mom told me that she still asleep.

I still can't believe it. I saw her last Saturday evening when we went back to kampung to attend a traditional wedding ceremony. And she were sitting happily with her grand daughters.

Watch, O Lord, with those who wake, or watch, or weep tonight, and give your angels charge over those who sleep.

Tend your sick ones, O Lord Christ.
Rest your weary ones.
Bless your dying ones.
Soothe your suffering ones.
Pity your afflicted ones.
Shield your joyous ones.
And for all your love's sake.

Amen.

2 busy body:

-f-l-o- said...

Sapa bie?

bibie said...

Bala ari sepiak mak ku.