Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Friday, May 22, 2009

Weekend Activites

Olla.
Sorry geng. It has been a while I didn't update my blog. kesian kat blog aku ni. huhuhu
Anyway, last Sunday our family went out to Mall. When I said my family it includes my mom, my sister, my brother, my SIL, myself and our "Bujang Sigat" a.k.a Damian.
My brother a.k.a Daddy Damian belanja us at Merry Brown. Oh Tidak!!! Besar sungguh gambar artis itu yer!!!!! Sungguh aku tak minat. Sorry. Sapa-sapa fans World minta maaf banyak-banyak. (",)
Enjoy the pictures! I'm too lazy nak buat karangan. hee..hee..hee...
Bujang Sigat (Handsome Boy).

Ala-ala muka sombong.
p/s: Everywhere he go, aeroplane mesti bawa.


Ceria coz dapat ice-cream jelly.


Our food.

Jangan tak tahu, Damian ate 1 pack of those fries coz he doesn't want to eat the rest.


Zoom gambar ayam. (",)



Thanks to my brother. Next time my turn OK. (",)

2 busy body:

wawa said...

i miss damian so much la...

bibie said...

Damian miss his Auntie Wawa as well. Always talking / asking about U.