Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Makan Lagi????

I'm 100% sure Wawa and Abby are going to vomit once they read this post! Why??? Because i'm going to post about makan-makan again. haa..haaa...haaa...

This afternoon my colleagues (Ms. B & Mdm. F) and I plan to go out for lunch but not sure nak makan apa kan. And Mdm. F said, lets having lunch at Chicwan and I thought it will be in Park City Area. Rupa-rupanya ada branch di Kidurong. Betapa jakunnya aku tak tahu apa pun. hee.hee..hee.. Actually Chicwan have lots of varieties (food & drinks), western, local dish, just name it, semua ada. Don't worry, HALAL tau.

So, my menu for today is Nasi Goreng Pattaya Special and Teh C Peng Special. However, I forgot to take picture of my Teh C Peng bah. I should take the picture because want to show the layer kan. I dah mix the drink baru teringat nak ambik gambar. kuang kuang kuang!

Tadaa!! My lunch for today.
Nice food presentation isn't it?

p/s - (I know it Saturday but I have to go to the office coz nak ambik in lieu kan. Hey! i'm planning to go on holiday tapi cuti gue udah "0" jadinya harus aku ganti cuti tu dengan bekerja every Saturday.)

5 busy body:

aBBLiciOuS said...

Chicwan nag best! rambang mata mun dah nak pilih makanan dalam menu!!! aku selalu makan sia lunch break masa keja rah Destiny dolok coz dekat jak dengan opis...Waaaaa!!! Food! It's killing me!!!

wawa said...

aku lost mun sebut tempat makan d BTU. sik penah aku denga nama tempat tok :p

bibie said...

Wa, itulah pasal. Tok dah buang batu sik mok balit Bintulu, apa ke hal? Hujan emas negeri org, hujan batu negeri sendiri ha sambung sampai habis. keh keh keh keh Tempat jatuh lagi di kenang.

izzah said...

Ko ni agnes makan makan makan. Manalah tak sihat...

bibie said...

Izzah,
blog aku ni dah jadi blog makan2. hee..hee..hee.ee.. biasalah hujung tahun banyak aktiviti makan.