Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Friday, December 12, 2008

The Secret

Went to Mall this afternoon with my friend Suhanna. Having lunch at Merry Brown and chit chat for a while. Almaklumlahkan Friday, 2 hours break. heee..heee...hee... After finishing our lunch, went to Guardian Pharmacy to get few stuffs and Popular looking for books and magazines. Jeng jeng jeng Suddenly I saw The Secret!

Actually Rany mentioned this book at her blog before. And last few weeks, my colleague also mentioned the same thing, she said this book very interesting and make me feels that I must read it.

And guess what? I've got 20% discount when I purchased this book. Whoah!!! Happy nyer!!!!

5 busy body:

-f-l-o- said...

I read it & watched the DVD. Yup. It's good. :)

And it works on me :)

bibie said...

Bisi DVD ia dik Ocy? Ba ditu nadai org nyual, ila enti d pulai cuti mai ke kitai awak kitai meda magang2. =)

shabby petals said...

Ha, best kan bup nya Bi. Aku ulang sampai 4-5 kali macha bupnya.

bibie said...

Ren,
nang best buku nya. =)

-f-l-o- said...

Nadai nyual DVD? Takkan censored kut? Hehe.. Bah enti aku ingat ila aku mai. :)