Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

RIP

Quite shocked. Received news from my friend M, and she mentioned yang Mr. Warwick pass away yesterday while attending meeting in KL. My friend M, work together with Mr. Warwick at their Bintulu Site Office .He died due to heart failure.

Mr. Warwick is one of the Project Manager masa I kerja as Project Secretary kat Ranhill. I still remember after I left Ranhill and dapat offer kerja kat KLCC. Masa tu I baru nak keluar beli lunch kat food court KLCC, dengan manusia yang penuh sesak kat KLCC suddenly I ternampak kelibat Mr. Warwick ni. Both of us terkejut, and he told me that after he left Ranhill dia dapat offer with Company M which is also at KLCC and later will be based in Bintulu. He seems very happy sebab dia akan kembali ke Bintulu after more than 20 years.

Mr. Warwick pernah kerja di Bintulu masa construction of MLNG, long long time ago. Like what he told me before, masa tu Agnes masih kecil mungkin (He can speak Bahasa tau). And I told him yang I pun akan mobilise to Bintulu office masa tu. And we plan to keep in touch once in Bintulu.

Yes, he attend my wedding reception last August. And that is the last time I met him.

May his soul rest in peace. Amen.

In Memory of Mr. Warwick Ray.

2 busy body:

izzah said...

agnes ada picture dia ke? cuba ko post kat sini.
Aku rasa macam ingat lupa la muka dia. He's quite an old man kan...

bibie said...

Izzah,
Later aku post gambar dia. Dulu dia handle project kat Pakistan tu, only sometimes dia base kat KL Office.