Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Bye Bye 2008

Just a quick update.

It time for me to say good bye to 2008 and Happy New Year to 2009.

Nothing much to say, kerja berlambak. Hai! makin aku nak cuti makin banyak pulak kerja. And thanks to my boss, he allow me to go home early today (I told him my flight at 4pm) but with one condition. I have to finish all the tasks that he gave me this morning.

p/s: I'm flying to KL this afternoon. Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gedik betul aku ni kan? heee..heee..heee.

2 busy body:

-f-l-o- said...

I got your sponsorship!!! Thank you so much... aku consider nya kira hadiah xmas ari dik la k? Hehehe... Thanks again :)

bibie said...

hi Ocy,

bisi nerima? arap ke nuan ulih belanda ngari ke menoa kitai ila. hee... hee..heee...