Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Friday, December 19, 2008

Makan Time

Yesterday morning I chat with my ex-colleague, Mr. L. We has been working on the same company few years back, and then I resigned but Mr. L still working at Office "F" until now.

The last time I met him during my wedding on last August. I did asked him the day before that we should meet up before year 2008 ended. So we decided to go out and have dinner if i'm free. Besides he wants to show me the picture of his son. Since I told him that I want to eat steak, so three of us, Mr. L, my sister and myself went to Regency Plaza and have dinner at the Coffee House last night. Quite surprise! A lot of changes at Regency (oh! rupa-rupanya sudah renovate, no wonderlah!)


Kemena Coffee House

My menu? Of course I choose Sirloin Steak with black pepper sauce. My sister asked for Chicken Piccata and Mr. L prefer Chicken Chop with mushroom sauce.

My Vanilla Milk Shake

My Sirloin Steak with black pepper sauce.
Yummy! Yummy!!

Chicken Piccata

And finally, I asked for hot chocolate while Mr. L asked for Capuccino.

Last night meeting was fun, we chit chat about his family, his son and of course about work, work and work! Never ending story about work!!! hee...heee..heee... However, it is a good conversation last night.
And it is quite amazing where both of us manage to keep in touch no matter how busy and how far we are but the friendship remain stronger.

3 busy body:

aBBLiciOuS said...

ape nie? kedak rancangan Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan. Heheheh... ada potensi tok...hehehe lapar aku meda nya Bie!!

bibie said...

Abby,
Auk eh! dah jadi blog makan2 dah tok. hee..heee..heee...

wawa said...

xpa kita kan kaki makan apa salah nya nyk :p tp kita mpun tok dh melampaui batas, semau makan,makan,makan,makan n makan