Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Damian Turns Two

DamianHappy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday to You!


For the first time I saw Damian when he is 3 months old. And at that time he don't like me at all. It very hard for me if i want to hold him because he cried a lot. (Biasalah, tak pernah jumpa Mama, tapi Mama is so eager to hold, hug & kiss him). And there is one time, when he is asleep and both his mom & his dad went out that night and leave him alone with Mama. Suddenly he awake and cried a lot. Even our neighbour came when she heard Damian cried and tried to comfort him. At the end Mama give up, have to call his mom and asked them to go home ASAP. hee..hee..hee.. Betapa kecewanya aku bila Damian buat macam tu. hee..heee...





But now, if he saw Mama holding a car key, huh!!!! He will says, "Mama boo, Mama boo, ngau ku (means "Mama keluar, nak ikut nak ikut). And now, we all pening kepala because he talk nonstop (he's started his first word when he turns exactly 1 years old, can you imagine mulut dia tak berhenti bercakap, menyanyi. Only when he is asleep baru aman rumah). And now everytime we watch TV sure he will sit on my lap. And now, if I were in my room he will knock the door, Mama, buka pintu Mama. And If I didn't, he will cried until I open the door. Once I open, he will laugh at me and will run to my bed, climb the bed then jumping all over the bed. And the best part is, he will ask me to join him jumping. haa..haa...haa..

And now, everytime when he is in my room, he will use my lotion, put it on his arm, his leg, his face then he will ask for my perfume and his favourite is my VS bodymist. hee..hee..hee.. and everytime when we're about to go out to church or to town, he will asked me to spray a perfume on him. So cute.

And today, Damian turns to Two. We celebrate his Birthday in KL today. Just a small gathering and will update with the pictures once I come back from KL.


Our Handsome "devil"


I "hate" this picture coz muka Damian sungguh berlagak.This picture taken by his Mommy on Sunday before we go to church. Bergaya tak bergaya anak bujang ni?

4 busy body:

Ms Sha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms Sha said...

hehe my anak buah, little azim... kaki jalan also... everytime mom, dad, lil sis or sometime me ( he dont even like me, but sometimes, permata takde, kaca pun berguna) kuar umah he must follow...klu tak di bawa, he will non stop crying or even shouting out loud! but there's only one thing yang boleh buat he sit back & silent, Ultraman GAIA @ astro ceria... :P exacly same time with mum & lil sis teaching lesson & tuition class! Blessed! =)

aBBLiciOuS said...

wah sik berasa ai duhal dah 2tahun nya. Bila bday nya? Ivan 22 tok setahun dah nya. Cepat nar masa berlalu.. Budak2 nang cepat membesar. Rindu time nya gik baby dolok. :) Say my 'hi' to Damian and Happy B'day & God Bless!

shabby petals said...

EEEEE tiut nyer die !!! Happy Birthday Damian. Aper Auntie Mama kasik hadiah ?