Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Friday, April 3, 2009

New hair

laa..laa..laa..laa.. Today is Friday kan, 2 hours break.

I asked my friend Sue is she wants to go out, cuci rambut ke, potong rambut ke, steam rambut ke, buat treatment ke. Lucky me! She said yes and we ask Miss HZ to join us.

First thing first, haruslah makan. We're having lunch at Pon Cafe. Both myself and Miss HZ ordered nasi goreng dabai, while Sue ordered nasi goreng seafood. What can I say? The nasi goreng dabai very the sedap. Delicious banget. Should go there again next time.


Nasi Goreng Dabai

Once our stomach full, we go to Sue's favourite Saloon. Sue went for hair treatment. AndI feels that I need to refresh and make some changes nak bagi surprise kat Mr. Hubby sebenarnya. And I don't believe it! I cut my hair short. huhuhuhu

And kebetulan pulak that Saloon ada buat sales for Schwarzkopf product. So, I pun nak cuba used their product tengok OK ke tak. Previously, I use Sunsilk tapi when I use this shampoo, my kepada ada scalp, then I tried Rejoice. No more scalp, but it makes my hair oily. hampeh betullah.


And my total damage for today? RM90 including shampoo, anti frizz serum & hair cut.


See, betapa nipis dan lurusnya my hair. Ni ori tau, tak payah nak teknik rebonding, straighten segala bagai. hee..heee...

New Me.

The product.

p/s: Well, after I bought those shampoo kan, I call Miss C sebab I remember she used this product. I asked her how much she bought it in KL. haa..haa..haa.. haa...It's more expensive in KL, RM69.00 for 1 bottle. But mine, I bought those 2 for RM49.00 only. murah tak murah kat Bintulu ni? haa..haa..haa.

6 busy body:

Ms Sha said...

i dun eat dabai & never eat dabai....so i never knew how does dabai taste ... =P

Wah sis....i think u look semakin muda with ur new hairdo... ;) my hair so long...so panas...tambahan lately cuaca panas...huhuh i dont wanna cut it, sayang....hehehe

Have a nice weekend! =)

bibie said...

Qis,
even some of my friend pun dunno how to eat dabai. hee..hee..hee..

Nampak muda? *blush* If your hair tak rosak better keep it long.

aBBLiciOuS said...

You look cute and energetic with your new look! Like it! Thumbs up!! Shampoo ya, my fav! Tapi, purse pun koyak nak meli shampoo ya... :(

bibie said...

Abby,
They have promotion right now ya ku berani meli. hee..hee..heee

Anonymous said...

Lovely hair cut... You look more like a teenager.. so young, so gorgeous... Well done BB..

xxx

bibie said...

Jenn,

thanks dear.