Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tag Lagi

BIRTHDAY TAGGED!!!



The rules :

1. Make a list of what you want on your birthday

2. The list should be 10 numbers

3. Post the image of this award in your posting

4. Give it to 10 friends of yours



My Wish
1. To be a good wife to my Mr. Hubby
2. Hopefully myself & Mr. Hubby are healthy
3. Having a baby (in a progress, please pray for me)
4. Hopefully my family are healthy as well
5. Damian will be a good boy (no more naughty)
6. New Job (my contract ended by end of Oct, or hopefully it renewed)
7. Acer Aspire One (8.9" display)
8. Nikon D90
9. Handbags (from LC) Lagi nak berangan nak ada handbag
10. Honeymoon for the 2nd time

3. Post the image of this award in your posting.
Sha, any pictures boleh ke? So, I bagi Nikon D90 jer lah. hee..hee...






4. Give it to 10 friends of yours.
For those who wants to do the tag, please tiada paksaan.
c. Wawa
d. Ren
e. Abby

3 busy body:

shabby petals said...

Adeiii, tag lagi Bie, but this time no problem, wish tu memmmmangggg bannyaakkkk!!! Nak kasi satu tak ?

bibie said...

Ren,
banyak ke? org ga mintak 10 aku meri 10 meh. hee.hee..hee.e..

Ms Sha said...

heheh tq sis. btw i pray for all ur wishes comes true especially NO3!! Yeay! :)