Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm Back

Yes!!!! I'm back. After a short holiday (almost 2 weeks consider short break ke?)

Apapun, Happy New Year to all!!! Anyway, lots of stories I want to share but don't know where to start first. heee..heee..heee... Besides, kerja berlambak, lots of reports need to be done and lucky me, my boss cuti so boleh curi tulang. =)

But for sure, I want to "SHOW OFF" my Christmas Gift. Yeay!!!!!


My Guess Handbag - Given by cousin, Wawa
Cantik ke tak cantik?

And I don't believe it. I received another Christmas Gift from her. She told me earlier about the handbag but not mentioned anything about the perfume.
XX by Hugo also given by cousin, Wawa
Don't you think i'm lucky enough for year end 2008?

And finally yesterday, when I reached home, got another surprise from my sister. She bought Pink Secret by Polo from Brunei - just for me. Ahaks!!! Wah!!! Another collection for myself. Yahooo!!!

p/s: Thanks to Wawa & dearest sister, Lina. And I get my Adidas Chelsea FC Shirt given by Mr. Hubby (terlupa nak ambik gambar baju Chelsea)

5 busy body:

wawa said...

OMG byk la u nye collection for this year. jealous ni i nye mana?

bibie said...

Well, nasib badanlah kan, dapat hadiah free. Tak sangkalah pulak org bagi hadiah perfume kat kite. TQ TQ. ko nak jugak ke? tunggulah next month aku belikan. tak lama lagi tu, mark kat kalendar aku dtg KL 10hb Feb. =)

wawa said...

mesti la aku nak, xpe akan aku tunggu asalkan ada org nak beli XX tueeee..

aBBLiciOuS said...

nang ber hadiah sia sitok korang tok.best nar! happy new year to you Bie and all you family! God Bless!

bibie said...

Hi Abby,

Happy New Year to you & family.

Auk eh! Rezeki aku kali nak. =)