Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Another Gift

I've got visitor on Monday evening.

Supposed we meet up after New Year. However, only last Monday both of us free. (after I came back from clinic I sms him).

He wants to give me the gift that he bought in Philippine (Mr. D tak nak simpan lama-lama takut basi katanya hee..hee..hee..) . Janji punya janji almost 10pm Mr. D terpacak depan rumah.

Thanks to Mr. D, i've got a Rosary and the other one i'm not sure what to call it (Car deco kot since we have to hang at our front car mirror - and I already did). I love the car deco because got prayer at the back. If i'm not mistaken he bought it from one of the church at Baguio City.


p/s: Mr. D suppose to join me to KL on March. Bendar amat ngumbuk ia sarinya.

0 busy body: