Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Forgive Me

Dear Lord,
Please forgive me because I can't keep my hand out from this website (This website selling new branded items for kids). I feel guilty if I didn't purchase these 2 items for my darling Damian. And i've been thinking for few days if it is necessary for me to buy it. I fall in love with it when the first time I saw those two.

And now, I just bought online BB Baby Jeans and Osh Kosh Shirt for him. And please forgive his mama a.k.a me because I will spoil my darling Damian more than his own parent. =)

5 busy body:

aBBLiciOuS said...

aduh...guess it's nothing wrong la buying ur nephew nice or branded clothes.it's like once a while as a gift bah...mun mampu apa salah nak?hehehe gimme the website!!!! hahahaha! (sebenarnya tek!)

shabby petals said...

Bibi !!! How dare u didn't inform me 'bout the site !!! Cepat !

bibie said...

Abby & Ren,
dah aku post kat chat box kitak duak. Bah, enjoy shopping.

aBBLiciOuS said...

*evil laugh* hahahahaha!!!!! ya lah ba kan Renn!!! Ada gik awal nya mintak ampun ya meli barang rah website ya adoiii...eh, banyak baju for girls bah..boys sikit jak choice...macam mok suruh aku ada anak mpuan jak tok hahaha!

bibie said...

Abby,
yup, byk stuff for baby girl. Aku suka ngan baju Zara ya, isshhh nasiblah blum ada anak. ha.ha.ha.ah