Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New ME

While in KL, I always asked Mr. Hubby to trim his hair. Suddenly that evening he said, "I want to trim my hair. Both of you want to join me?" He asked me and my cousin, Wawa. And we said, Nope! Sure boring while waiting for you. But then, Wawa said, "I want to cut my hair". Mahu tak mahu I have to join both of them.

When we entered the saloon, we asked how much if we coloured or highlight our hair and what a surprise, the price seems reasonable to us. I asked permission from Mr. Hubby if he allow me to colour my hair. And he said, "why don't you highlight it, you always colour your hair. Make something different this time." Oh! OK. I highlight my hair and Wawa did something to her hair as well.

This is my new look for year 2009.

p/s: I bought my ticket to KL on March!!!!!!!!

0 busy body: