Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Lelong! Lelong! Lelong!

Cerita basi!

Presents for Damian, Huvert, sister, sis in law, Brandon, Uncle, Auntie & Connie. Gift for my brother & mom are not in the pictures.

Now, I have to declare myself "muflis". heee...heee..heee...






However, Damian is the luckiest person among them. He received lots of present not only from Mama but also from Auntie Wawa.
And mom told me that lot of guests on Christmas, unexpected. Mostly are my brother's colleagues and his friends including my sister's friend and relatives, most of them "datang ngabang". Even my friend from previous company Mr. L also ngabang. Like what my mom said, semua bangsa ada datang ngabang. Best nyer!! How I wish I join them on that day. Tapi we all kat KL pun apa kurangnya. Friends of Mr. Hubby also visiting us on Christmas Day bah.

0 busy body: