Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm a Fan

Well, as you know, i'm a fan of Chelsea. During my trip to KL aritu, terjumpalah baju jersi Chelsea ni and what a coincidence!!! They have the size for Damian and Brandon. Wah! Wah! Wah!!!!
So, I bought for the two of them. And both of them love it very much. When I reached home the other day, I saw both of them wearing the same baju. Harus aku ambik gambarlahkan.

Little Damian with his Uncle Brandon.

Damian a.k.a Ballack.

Brandon a.k.a Drogba
And only on Sunday evening Brandon told me this,
Brandon : Kak Bie, pandai betul kakak pilih baju.
Me : Why?
Brandon : Ialah, nama aku Brandon and U choose Drogba started with D. Damian punya baju - Ballack started with B. Our name started with B and D and the player pun started with B and D except that Damian wearing B for Ballack and i'm wearing D for Drogba. Terbaliklah kak.
Me : Yakah?
Brandon : Yalah, aku baru perasan.
And I just realize that dah few nights berturut-turut Damian akan pakai baju ni before he go to bed. Eventhough dah pakai his pyjamas, still he asked his Mommy to change it. Baju ball mommy, baju ball. hee..hee..hee.. And my mom will say, org pakai baju ni waktu petang masa main kat luar Damian pakai untuk tidur??? And Damian won't care about it and still shouting, "baju ball mommy!!!"


0 busy body: