Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sudah sampai

Yeay!!!!!

In my previous entry, I did mentioned that the items I ordered from US has been delivered to my cousin address kan. Well, I received the sling bags this morning. la..laa..laa..laa..
Why I received it too soon? Because my cousin terserempak with my colleague yang pergi audit to her office. When Wawa found out that Ms. Iz from our office,Wawa asked her boleh ke tidak to kirim my things.
And this morning, Ms. Iz bagi the parcel to me. Even Auntie Wawa kirimkan sekali coklat Daim for his BF di Bintulu.
Thanks to Ms. Su (US), she even rap my sling bag nicely. Tengoklah still berbungkus lagi tu.
My Liz Claiborne.

My EA.

p/s: lain kali kita buat tag about handbags collection nak tak?



2 busy body:

wawa said...

Aku nye Hand bag xde la sebanyak ko nye koleksi so xleh tag aku =D

bibie said...

Ala, bantai ke aja meh hbag ke bisi. It not about brand lah kawan, it's about collection.