Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Random Pictures

Went to A+ last Sunday. I promised my little cousin, Brandon that I will treat him for an ice-cream because he represents his school for storytelling competition.

Brandon ordered ice-cream with chocolate + jelly.

My sister ordered this. Can't remember the name.


My order, Green Forest. (Ice kacang sebenarnya, tapi nama sungguh "Gempak").


And this picture, tiada berkaitan langsung with the above pictures. Last night, we wonder what Damian did in the kitchen.

Damian seems very creative, he stick his ABC's to the fridge. Tapi tunggang-terbalik. And Mama proud with him too. At his age (1 year plus) he can count 1-10 (I mean, you have to say 1 first and he will continue it until four, then you have to say 5 then he will say it until 10 all by himself) and say A to E only. Damian, you have to work harder OK??

His ABC yg tunggang-terbalik.


0 busy body: