Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Kuching - Day 3

It's Monday and maksudnya hari ke-3 saya di Kuching. That morning we round-round looking for a place for breakfast. And I ordered ayam penyek. Not very yummy. I only eat half of it.
After isi perut, our group split to 2. Maya and Maureen went to Anggun at Satok. Bershopping sakan dia orang di Anggun, apa tidak all those kebaya yang berlabuci bagai, harga rm400++ dia orang bagi discount sampai harga rm40 - rm80 sepasang. Harus dia orang tak membeli. Like they said, rambang mata, Maureen cekup 6 pasang baju & Maya get only 4. And 4 of us going to Crown Tower & tHe Spring.
Crown Tower, I like the design.
Di sini, saya cuma membeli mainan for my buah hati, Damian.

And, then tHe Spring. I went to Charles & Keith Satu pujian untuk diriku sebab tahan iman dari membeli. =) Or sebenarnya saya sudah target di Pavilion, KL?

tHe Spring


Tapi sayang, baru je kita orang melepak kat sini, blackout pulak. Boleh? Geram pun ada. So, we all lepak at Kluang Cafe. And harus ada Big Apple tau. hee.eee..heee.. My friend pun tergoda jugak, I asked them to try the Durian Flavour. Semua said yummy. Went back to the hotel at 12:30pm nak check out.


After check out, still have time, we went crazy and pergi Anggun sebabnya some of them interested with the baju kebaya & shawl yang Maureen beli. Kak Zana bought 2 kebaya for her daughter. Cantik shawl yang dijual tapi sayang no red colour, the owner said red colour sudah habis diborong oleh Dr. Fadzley (yg penyanyi tu). Biarlah aku promote sikit pasal this kedai, the owner win 3rd place during Piala Datin Seri Endon 2007 (ala, yang pasal pertandingan batik tu). How do I know? Because, the daughter of this kedai sent us back to the hotel. Harus dia bermurah hati nak hantar, my friends spents almost 1K over there. For those in Kuching singahlah ke Anggun, tengah sales stock clearance. But I do really like the owner and her daughter very friendly person.

OK, time to go to the airport. And it's raining. And lepas tu flight delayed for 45 minutes. =( Reached Bintulu at 8:30pm. I'm tired.



0 busy body: