Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Tag lagi

OK, this time tag about perfume. I don't have an up-to-date punya perfume. Cuma at the moment, I addicted to VS. Cerita pasal body mist boleh jugakan?

I have few collections of Victoria Secret - Body Mist. I like the sweet smell. I use it to the office most of the time and senang masuk dalam handbag, if rasa nak sembur just sembur jer. =) Some of this I ordered online, and some I ordered from my friend (Kawan wife dia kerja pramugari kan), so senang nak kirim.

My VS Body Mist.
1. Strawberries & Champagne 2. Romantic Wish 3. Sweet Temptation 4. Pure Seduction
5. Pear Glace 6. Forbidden Fantasy 7. Blossoming Romance 8. Love Spell
I have 9 VS but gave 1 to my sister.
All of these, I love Romantic Wish, Sweet Temptation & Love Spell. These 3 I use most of the time.
And now, as you can see, this is my perfumes collection. Tak banyakkan?
Provocative - Elizabeth Arden, Eternity - CK, Pleasures - Estee Lauder, Clinique - Happy, CD - Diorissimo, Miracle - Lancome, Be Delicious - DKNY
Most of these are given by my boss from previous company.
Untungkan jadi Secretary, dapat boss yang baik hati & his wife pun sama always buy me gift for Christmas & birthday. Tapi itu dulu semasa jadi Secretary, sekarang sudah bertukar kerjaya. hee.heee.. Now my ex-boss sudah retired and stay in Montana. Tapi, we still keep in touch.

Yang paling I like most is Be Delicous - DKNY, bauannya rasa seperti ingin dimakan. =)
This perfume saya beli di Isetan a few days before saya demob to Bintulu Office. Provocative - Elizabeth Arden pun saya beli di Isetan, during that time saya keluar bertiga bersama Wawa & Zurina. I think masa tu each one of us bought 1 perfume each.


Jadi, ini sajalah perfumes collection saya at the moment. Next time we talk about handbag punya collection nak tak?

1 busy body:

aBBLiciOuS said...

cool!!! ya baruk collection! best! ya ku suka mun main tag camtok! dapat juak aku tengok apa perfume best and give it a try ho? good good! thanks for answering my tag!!