Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Monday, February 2, 2009

Busy Me - Part 2

Actually this picture taken last Saturday. Betapa aku bekerja keras (angkat bakullah tu!) untuk menyiapkan kerja-kerja sebelum aku bercuti next week.
This is how my work station look like on that day.
And this , after I kerja keras (konon-kononnya). Kemas kan?
And now i'm ready to take my holiday leave.

Can't wait for my holiday!!!!!!!
p/s: I was shocked yesterday. Received news that until today I still try to accept. But, whatever it is, I know it's your decision and as a friend I have to accept it. You're big enough to do your own decision kan??? Wish you luck! Sorry, I told Mr. Hubby already and he's very happy with the news. I haven't inform Mr. E yet, I think I let you tell him personally, maybe during our trip to KL on March. heee..heee..heee...

0 busy body: