Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Saturday, February 21, 2009

KL Trip - Part 1

Yeeehaaa... Finally, I've got my Crocs.


The story goes like this. On Wednesday, Mr. Hubby on 24 hours duty and means that he will get his day off on Thusday. So, we decided to go to Subang Parade to find it. Remember, I plan to buy Crocs for Mr. Hubby for his birtday gift?

Once we arrive at Subang Parade, we headed to Crocs and tried the one that he likes the most, Yukon. And myself of course, tried Seuded Alice. However, unlucky me, they don't have my size. hua hua hua How come??? As we don't want to waste our time, we asked the salegirl to call their branch if there any size at OU, Tropicana and few brances. But then, still no good news.

Anyway, I just get Yukon for Mr. Hubby. Then we decided to go to Mid Valley, eventhough I know Mr. Hubby not very happy when I mentioned Mid Valley (he hates it).

Maybe by God Will, we mistakenly taking direction and headed to Bangsar instead to Mid Valley. And when we try to make U-turn to turn back to Mid Valley, I saw Bangsar Village. And I said, "Let's try over here. I think the Salesgirl mentioned about Bangsar Village." After we parked the car, then we go to Bangsar Village. Yes!! I've got my size but no red colour. I'm so disappointed. Mr. Hubby suggest that I go for the Brown colour so that our shoes will match.

And yes, now we have a matching crocs. We smile ear to ear on that day and I lost my RM378.00 for these two crocs. But, no matter how much I spend, I don't care about it. As long as I treat myself once in a while. (if every month mampuslah sayakan!).

Our Matching Crocs.

3 busy body:

shabby petals said...

Jeles aku mak Oiiiii ! RM 378.00 belanja dapurku satu bulan !!!

bibie said...

Ren, sekali-sekala. Enti selalu bankrup ga deh. hee..hee..hee.. Gift untuk Mr. Hubby nya deh, belated B-day ia, tang aku laban ka meli ke aku empu ga. Enggai kalah enggau ia. (",)

shabby petals said...

Ko tu memang ! (Dlm nada yg masih jeles)