Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Monday, February 9, 2009

What a Day - Part 1

My Schedule starting Friday evening until Saturday.

4:30pm : Rush back from office (Ask permission from Boss to go home early)
6:30pm : Attend my cousin's Wedding Reception (will post the picture later once i'm free)
11:00pm : Went home, the rest continue to my cousin's house (I heard sambung sampai 4am)
6:00am : Wake up (Get ready to KKB)
6:45am : Pecut to KKB (harus pecut sebab mentioned must be there by 7am kan!)

Oh! Lupa nak cakap. I have activity at KKB , represent our MDD Team for Poco-Poco. MDD were assign to lead the POCO-POCO at the first event of the program (Interaction Games 2009 between MLNG & Contractors). I asked my cousins Brandon & Wawa if they want to join me. Nasib baik they paksa diri sacrifice to wake up early. hee..hee..hee..

Once finish my activity at KKB - smsed our friend Mr. E and plan to meet up. Sambil2 jumpa sempat hantar cuci kereta. Asked Mr. E if he wants to join us balik kampung.

3:00pm : Pick up Mr. E and balik kampung
5:45pm : Drive back to Bintulu (30 min jer, tak jauh)
6:15pm : Arrived at Mr. E house

Sekali tengok my auntie was around (Mr. E berjiran with my auntie), so we drop by kejaplah konon-kononnya. Sekali tengok my auntie are ready for their dinner. Apa lagi, langkah kananlah. Terus makan sekali - ada ikan keli masak kunyit + pekasam ikan. Wawa makan sampai tak hengat dunia. haa..haaa...haaa... After lepak at my auntie's house then balik at 8:00pm terus mandi apa semuakan.

Then, suddenly my phone ringing. Terkejut aku. (Aku dah tidur sebenarnya) Rupa-rupany sms from Mr. E. Eh korang mana? tak keluar ke? I replied, aku dah tidur, and can't go out coz my cousin, Brandon is sleeping with me tonight. Wawa lagilah awal tidur sebab dah makan ubat flu.

Sorry Mr. E. really tiredlah on Saturday. Cancell program nak keluar. hee..hee.e.hee..

To be continued!!!

0 busy body: