Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Sunday, February 22, 2009

KL Trip - Part 2

OK! Now I know it really tough to work as a fulltime housewife. During my stay in KL for a week I WORK as a fulltime housewife (hee..hee..hee.., mcm kena force jer), I have to wake up early in the morning to prepare breakfast for Mr. Hubby. But sometimes (not every day) Mr. Hubby will go and buy Nasi Lemak with Paru (my favourite) for our breakfast.
After breakfast, Mr. Hubby will go to work, and I start to clean the house, do laundry and prepare for our lunch. In between (after I prepare our lunch), I normally watch movie (Mama Mia) or watching HBO. Then in the evening waiting for Mr. Hubby to come home and we have our tea time. After that I will prepare our dinner. That is my routine everyday. Eventhough it sounds boring but I love this job very much. Once in a while yes, I can do this but not every day I guess??? Know what I mean?? (",)
Then, one of the menu that I prepared is Laksa Sarawak. Thanks to Wawa, She helped me in preparing the sambal laksa (of course I have to guide her).

My Laksa.

Laksa, ready to be eaten. Yummy!

p/s: Sungguh happy, my kek lapis sungguh laku. Colleagues Mr. Hubby said, sungguh sedap kek itu. Wah! Wah! Wah! Kembang hidung. hee..hee..hee... I packed those cake lapis, 1 for his colleagues and another one for his student. But then, his Boss saw the other pack and terus tapau.Kesian his student tak merasa sebab dah kena kebas with his boss. Takpe, next time buat lagi.

2 busy body:

wawa said...

penat aku tolong kacau, pastu udang dia saya byk rembat, pastu siap ckp, udang ni makin lama makin sikit, paduhal saya yg tukang curi makan..xtahan beb udang dia mengoda :) sorry ekk

bibie said...

Dik nya memang.