Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Weekend activities

Since it's Lent Season, we went to church last night to attend Station of The Cross. And Praise to Lord, my brother is joining us.
And what did our little Damian did? Everytime we kneel, he will kneel as well. So cute.
This evening, i'm going to meet up with my ex-schoolmate at SMVB. More than 10 years maybe we didn't see each other. Thanks to FB.
And tomorrow, will bring my cousin Brandon to A+. Promise him that I will treat him for an ice-cream. He represents his school for a storytelling at SRK Setiam in Tatau for 3 days starting next week. He's very proud when he told me that. Last year he won Pertandingan Mendeklamasikan Sajak, (he's Primary 2 last year). After the competition, his teacher asked him who teached him "membaca sajak", and he told his teacher, "My neighbour" (akulah tu). Punyalah aku hangin bila dengar he mentioned that, Why you didn't say i'm your sister instead a neighbour? he's laugh because we're staying next to each other he said. Brandon Brandon)Then during Teacher's Day he were asked by his teacher untuk membaca sajak. Bangga Bangga!

0 busy body: